Offers Over $400,000
Why buy a new home when this exceptionally well built home has been tastefully renovated by a local well known Master Builder. No expense has been spared in the design and building of this home with nothing but the best fittings and fixtures used to assure the quality of the finished product.
This split bock constructed home features high raking ceilings throughout all the living areas that give a warm spacious feeling and a feature brick wall enhances the old style elegance of the original design. A large ceiling fan in the living room helps to keep the living area well ventilated and cool in our hot summer seasons and all the bedroom are also fitted with ceiling fans.
This home is perched on a level 622m2 corner allotment just a short distance to the Tin Can Bay CBD and all amenities
* 4 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms plus separate office or simply 5 bedrooms
* 2 of the large bedrooms both have entry to the 2 way bathroom
* 5th Bedroom / Office has a separate entry, privacy screen and courtyard
* Built in or walk in robes in all 4 bedrooms
* Well-appointed bathrooms with ample storage and above bench vanities
* A great entertainers kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops, soft touch drawers and doors
and open out corner stainless steel shelving in corner cupboards and pantry for easy
* Deep double s/s sinks, Quality Westinghouse appliances including 900mm S/S electric oven
with gas cook top + wok burner, S/S dishwasher
* The home features new easy maintenance vinyl floor coverings throughout the living areas
which is perfect for the modern day beach house
* For the car, boat or caravan enthusiast there is a 10.8m x 5.8m carport with insulated
roof and room for 4 cars. With high ceiling clearance this allows you to park the large
boat or caravan with roof mount air conditioner with ease. Also for the fisherman of the
family you can park the boat in the shed and run the motor with all the water be used
actually running down the internal drain. No more cleaning the boat in the hot sun after a
day on the water
* The carport could also be utilised for the perfect entertaining area for the large family
gatherings. The insulated roof and flow through ventilation will keep the area nice and
cool for the summer BBQ. It would also be easy to install a panel lift door to make the
area more secure.
Tin Can Bay is a small coastal town located just 55km from the Gympie CBD and a short drive to Rainbow Beach. From here you have access to deep water mooring for the larger boats and the modern Marina is at your doorstep. This is also the gateway to The Great Sandy Straights and Fraser Island.
The perfect location for the young family or retiree.
10 Barramundi Street, Tin Can Bay, Queensland 4580