Cleared with fantastic water potential, some cultivation and irrigation. Previously growing Sorghum, Corn, Triticale, Oats and Lucerne with very good yields. Fertile scrub soils, great proximity to school and shops.
Only 16 klm to Biggenden, 32 klm to Childers and 80 klm to Bundaberg.
"Brigalow" - 142 Acres - Home - 3 Titles - $540,000
• 60 Acres can be irrigated - underground mains. Flood harvest pump [8", 200 ltrs/sec] and irrigation pump [Iveco 3 cyl] and T300 Trailco irrigator included in sale
• Access to Merarie Creek
• 6 paddocks with fencing in reasonable condition
• 2 Bedroom, 1 bathroom home with some air conditioning and carport
• Power runs through property
• 2 dams - 1 is very large and irrigation is possible. Dam can be filled from creek
• Brigalow soils with approximately 25 acres Ironbark ridge soils
Hetheringtons Road, Dallarnil, Queensland 4621